The 10 Tenents of VCI
- God is the Author of Victory Churches.
- God is the source of all our needs – financial, spiritual, physical, relational, or otherwise.
- We have a lifetime commitment to our vision.
- We purpose to be continually renewed in our vision and our mind.
- People are the focus of our ministry, not programs.
- We believe every problem can get solved.
- Teamwork and agreement is the place of power.
- We seek to lead through relationship rather than position.
- We are committed to increase, as opposed to maintenance.
- We hold the Word of God to be true and every contrary circumstance subject to change.
VCI Statement of Faith
- In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
- The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
- In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denomination affiliation.
- In the celebration of Communion, also known as the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus’ death on the cross.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
- by the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
- by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character
- by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following the new birth.
- By the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10.
- That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself.
- That following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth. After this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.